Περιήγηση - Λευκωσία
- Duration: 6 hour (depending on the departure location)
- Taxi: Brand new, fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz Ε320
- Departure location: Limassol Port
- Price: 189 euro for 6 hour tour.(Price is all-inclusive prices, no hidden charges)
Nicosia is the capital and largest city on the island of Cyprus. After the collapse of the Berlin Wall, Nicosia is the only divided capital in the world, with the southern and the northern portions divided by a Green Line.
Ledra Street is in the middle of the walled city. The street has historically been the busiest shopping street of the capital and adjacent streets lead to the most lively part of the old city with narrow streets, boutiques, bars and art-cafés. The street today is a historic monument on its own. It is about 1 km (1 mi) long and connects the south and north parts of the old city.
We will visit:
- Ledra Street and Eleftheria square
- Archbishop's Palace
- Kyrenia Gate
- Makarios Street for Shopping